Coraline - Neil Gaiman

I'm not one of Neil Gaiman's fans, after all I ended up being very disappointed with "The Ocean at the End of the Lane". But even I must admit that there must be some kind of a reason why he's one of the most recognized and one of the most popular authors in this world.

He truly delivered it this time with his Coraline. I believe Coraline is one of the most creepiest, one of the most darkest,  one of the most wickedest, and one of the most disturbing stories that I've read so far in my life, and that says a lot, because I've read plenty of them.

So I couldn't be more thrilled and honored to be given a chance to read such a masterpiece of a story with so many creepy characters. It truly is a masterpiece;)

That said, I'm not going to spoil this creepy story for you, because I'm not a bad guy here, and I would really hate to ruin the story for you,

so I'm just going to end this review by saying that this story is not the kind of a story to read to your children before they go to bed, and it is definitely highly recommended that you read it with your lights on during the night, or else you might end up having horrible nightmares of horrifying creatures that creep under your bed at night. ;)