In the Blood.

By Lisa Unger In the Blood: A Novel (First Edition) - Lisa Unger

This is the first book that I've read from Lisa Unger, and I must say to you that it's so terrifyingly creepy from its first page to its last page, that it doesn't surprise me at all that it had won a bestselling novel and so many other important awards.

Lisa Unger really knows how to deliver a truly riveting, dark, and suspenseful psychological thriller, and she really knows how to keep her readers interested and even emotionally invested into her bestselling books.

And "In the Blood" is one of those riveting, dark, and suspenseful psychological thrillers with such complexity of the characters that they don't bore a reader at all, a plot so beautifully crafted it amazes you, so many unexpected twists and turns that keep you guessing what the heck is going on and keep you on your toes, and all the secrets that are about to uncover, that you just can't put it down until you finish it. And once you do finish it, you want more, even though you know you will never get it.

So, If you're a big fan of psychological thrillers like I am, and by any chance decide to read this one, believe me when I say this to you:

You're in for a truly emotional roller coaster ride. And I advise you to prepare the kleenex tissues before you jump on it, because as far as psychological thrillers go, this book is truly amazing, and a true masterpiece. And I promise you, once you'll be done with the ride, you'll want to do it all over again. It's that good.