Eeny Meeny.

Eeny Meeny - M.J. Arlidge

Are you searching for something new and something different from all the psychological thrillers, mysteries that you've read so far ? If that's so, look no further, cause M. J. Arlidge's Eeny Meeny is the perfect mixture of thriller and mystery that it is most definitely the right choice for you.

It's dark, twisted, disturbing, gripping, thriller with a great female detective protagonist ( who's a bit flawed, but let's be honest, all of them are ), and very scintillating female antagonist, who's a very beautiful woman with horrible history nobody would want to mess with.

What she does in this book is that she kidnaps two people who are either involved, in the same business, or related, puts them into a dark secluded, deserted place with a cellphone and a gun loaded with one bullet, calls one of them and offers freedom to the one who's courageous enough to pull the trigger or kill the person he's captured with

And the only person who can stop the killings and her horrible sick and twisted game is Helen Grace, who's flawed and in some cases very hard-headed female detective, but in the same range as Chris Carter's Robert Hunter, who's another great detective who solves horrible crimes and whom I adore.

Anyway, M. J. Arlidge has really delivered big time with this book and has proven himself to be a great writer. So, I can't wait to jump into the next book of this series and share my next review with you guys and maybe convince you to jump in it, cause I promise you that you won't be sorry if you're a fan of thrillers and mysteries and female detectives who are as good as Robert Hunters of fictional world. ;)