Halloween Bingo Challenge: And Then There Were None.

And Then There Were None - Agatha Christie

When I first heard of this great book, I honestly had no idea what to expect from it. But then one of my friends told me that Miss or Mrs. Christie was a master of murder mystery novels  and one of the greatest writers when she was alive, and I just knew that I had to jump into one of her supposedly amazing stories, to check and see if that friend was right. And strangely enough he was. I've only put it down once.

"And Then There Were None" is simply one heck of a ride or one hell of a ride. It's a perfect mystery novel with a great mystery and a great plot twist that's just right for anyone who's into mysteries and loves digging and searching for the answers to all the important questions from the beginning till the very end. There's plenty of those in this book, trust me, but you must know where to look for them.

What's not cool about several people who were involved with death in their past, getting invited on an isolated island, that's far away from the civilization, by the mysterious guest who knows about their crimes and their horrible secrets ? You already know that the party's about to begin.

Tell you what, even though I knew it was coming from far away, I was still blown away by the ending and I still can't get it out of my head, and I'm not even sure if I want it to. It's just brilliantly executed.

So put it on your to-read list while you still can, buckle up, and enjoy one heck or one hell of a ride. And don't forget to share your experience. ;)